As part of our service we will always do a quick safety check on your appliance. One of the first things we will look for is a Carbon Monoxide Detector. Carbon Monoxide (CO) is an extremely dangerous gas which can be present in Oil, Gas & Solid Fuel combustion appliances. CO can't be seen, smelled or tasted which makes it hard to detect. 

Now that the scary part is over, we supply and fit audible Carbon Monoxide Detectors with every new installation. We always carry them in the vans so if you're worried, would like to have one installed or would like information about correctly positioning one you can always ask us when we are with you.

For any more information about Carbon Monoxide click HERE or click the orange CO logo in the footer of the website.